Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Back!

We are back from our AMAZING vacation to Walt Disney World! We had such a wonderful time, and everything went perfectly! We played so hard everyday and we were thoroughly exhausted by the end of our trip! Ciara slept almost 15 hours straight when we got home. It was such a wonderful week and I have HUNDREDS of pictures to prove how much fun we had! I thought that I would post our trip day by day over the next week so that we will always remember this wonderful time! A big thank you to the Hicks family for allowing us to use their condo with them and showing us a wonderful time. Even though it will probably be awhile before we get back to Florida we can't wait for next time!

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Still extrememly jealous of you all! Can't wait to see everything!

Stacia said...

I'm glad you had so much fun!! Can't wait for more pictures!