This past weekend Denver was hit with a big spring snow storm. After Two in a half days of snow we were left with 21 inches but now it is two days later and 68 degrees! You just have to love Colorado weather! We had a great weekend being together as a family. I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done! Here are some pictures of the kids playing outside while Seth shoveled our driveway and then of Seth and Ethan trying to go sledding! The snow was so wet that they weren't able to make it down the hill but it was fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Have fun in Florida!! The snow actually looks fun! It's already to hot here!
That is a lot of snow!!! Snowing in the spring? Totally reminds me of Rexburg. I hope ya'll have a GREAT time at Disney World.
Super exciting. We love disney. That was one crazy storm. Ya it looks like you guys got hit just a bit more then we did. Super fun!!
CRAZY! I miss Colorado so much though. I need to get back and visit.
SO JEALOUS!!! Have FUN!!!
Post a Comment