Monday, May 18, 2009

Hollywood Studios

Day 3- Sunday, April 26th



Today we went to Hollywood Studios. We started the day by going on the Tower of Terror! I had been on it before and did not need to experience that ride again but I did send Ethan on the ride with Seth. The ride takes you in an old hotel and then drops you down 16 floors. Ethan was so big to go on it but I don't think that he will choose to go on it again!

Ciara waiting for Ethan and Daddy to ride Tower of Terror!

Then we headed over to meet some more characters and, we were able to see Bolt and Rhino, the kid's favorites, and Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. Then Dena took the kids to go see a Playhouse Disney show while Seth and I were able to go and ride a Rock- N-Roll roller coaster together. It was so much fun!



Little Einsteins

Jo Jo's Circus



The Incredibles

Bolt and Rhino


Monsters, Inc

At Hollywood Studios we went to a lot of shows. They had a show on how they make a stunt movie. So there was race cars, motorcycles, fire, and a car chase. Ethan really liked this! Then we went and saw Indiana Jones, and Beauty and the Beast. I think Beauty and the Beast was our favorite! They did an amazing job with the costumes, singing, and acting.
The Back Lot Tour



Beauty and the Beast



Some of the other rides that we went on there were Stars Wars, and The Muppet's 3-D movie. This was Ethan's first 3-D movie and he thought it was so cool. Ciara didn't want to wear the glasses and still found it entertaining!

We also were able to meet and take pictures with Lightening McQueen and Mater! Ethan was so exited and they were so cute! I am hoping to get them blown up and put in his room!


Again, we ended the day very tired and very happy! We had dinner and went straight to bed!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Tayton is setting next me and was so excited to see lightning Mcqueen and Mater... he says "I want to see Lightning McQueen and Mater that boy is so lucky! I will just live with them!" Funny kids

Oveson's said...

super cute!! Love the Cars!!

Melissa said...

How fun!!!! I'm so glad ya'll got to have such a fun family vacation. Great pics!