Monday, March 2, 2009

Where has the past 5 years gone?

Today my baby turned 5 years old! I can not believe that the little baby that I used to hold is now a big 5 year old little boy. Ethan is a true joy in my life. I just love everything about him. He is so sweet, smart, caring, loving, sensitive, and the kindest big brother to Ciara. He is all boy and loves everything monster truck, cars, and sports. I am truly a lucky mom to have Ethan as my little boy.

Born on March 2, 2004
1st Birthday
2 years old
3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

Happy 5th Birthday, Ethan!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! You are such a cute sweet big guy! Hope you had a great Day!

Oveson's said...

Oh my you have a 5 year old....You have to love how fast the time flies!! Happy birthday buddy!!

Katie said...

And what a handsome son you have!!