Seth and I signed up this year to run in a local St Patrick's Day 5-K run. It was so much fun! We dropped of the kids at my moms and headed off to the race where we got shirts and our race numbers. They even gave us shoe chips so that it would accurately give us our results at the end. Then the race started. It was hard but so much fun. Even though it was only 3.2 miles I am not used to running that hard and fast. But we did it and didn't even stop to walk once. Seth was so great to run with me the entire time and we even crossed the finish line together! At the end my mom and Kaylie brought the kids so they could be there with us!
It was such a beautiful day to run this morning. Colorado weather in March can be so unpredictable but it was 70 degrees and beautiful this morning. We loved the excitement and anticipation we had before the race and finishing with a decent time was awesome! We are even thinking about running the Boulder Boulder in May. I need to start training harder for that race but I I think that if you live in Colorado you should at least try to run it at least once. So wish us luck!Way to Go! I am so proud of us!
My beautiful princess Ciara all ready to come and cheer us on!









4 comments:
Great job!!! That is sooo much fun. We loved the last one that we did.
Way to go!! That brings back such great memories of a race that my husband and I ran together a couple of years ago.
Good job you guys! Isn't tha how you and Seth first started to really like each other? Is when you would go running together at BYU idaho? Or maybe I'm making that up? Taylor and I will have to start running again when I'm done being pregnant! Way to go!
Congrats! I'll be doing a 5k this year! My hubby wants me to do a half marathon??? Yeah right! The most I've ever run at once is 4 miles!
Post a Comment