Wahoo!!! Congrads!!! In our family we understand how great that is!!! Great job. Now hopefully you can make it through the rest of this season...lol...
Hey congrats! I forgot to add your blog to my list and went searching. Found you from Heidi---thanks Heidi. Good job running the 5k, I need to get myself in good enough shape to do something like that!!! :)
4 comments:
YEAH!!! congrats!!! For some reason this totally reminded me of taking that Literacy test. Do you remember how scared we all were to take it?
Wahoo!!! Congrads!!! In our family we understand how great that is!!! Great job. Now hopefully you can make it through the rest of this season...lol...
Hey congrats! I forgot to add your blog to my list and went searching. Found you from Heidi---thanks Heidi. Good job running the 5k, I need to get myself in good enough shape to do something like that!!! :)
The sequal to Hunger Games is called Catching Fire and is coming out on September 1st!!! That date will never come!
Post a Comment