This week was spent celebrating Ethan turning 5 years old. Ethan's birthday was on Monday and I had the kitchen decorated with a birthday chair cover that I made, waffles, birthday decorations, and his presents at the table waiting for him. He opened one present while he ate breakfast. Then we were off to swimming lessons and then stayed at the indoor pool to play with Tytan, Tanner, Charles, and Michelle. After swimming we went to lunch at Chick-filet where the kids had a blast eating and playing.

I sure do love this handsome boy!

Then on Saturday was his big Superman party. It ended up that we had 26 kids come to the party due to the fact that I was so busy I have very few pictures of the actual party. But we had it all decorated Superman style, we played three Superman games, had cupcakes, and opened presents. I think that it turned out well for a 5 year old party. Ethan has grown out of his shy stage and loved being the center of attention and impressed me with his kindness and outgoing personality. He got so many wonderful presents that we just loves and we had a great time celebrating with everyone that came!
Decorating before the party!
The Superman Cupcake Cake!













2 comments:
Yea happy birthday little man!!! the big 5 So sorry that we had to miss the party looks like you guys had a great time!! cant wait till we are done with tax season. but you know all about that...lol
Hey I was wondering if I could get your address to your house. That would be awesome!!
You had 26 KIDS!?!?! I had 12 and was pulling my hair out!?!?! I can't even comprehend. You're amazing!
Post a Comment