
Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary. As I look back over the last seven years I can’t believe how fast it has gone by. It just seems like yesterday that were in the St. George Temple, and now we are here with two beautiful children, a cute little house, and a happy life. I am very thankful for my family and my wonderful life that started the day that we got married. I love the man that I married. I love that he has always worked so hard so that I can be a stay at home mom. I love that he is a wonderful father. Ethan and Seth are best buddies. When Seth gets home from work the kids are so excited to see him. Our house turns chaotic as soon as they see him and he doesn’t even have time to change his clothes before they want him to play with them. I love that he is striving to install the gospel principles into our children. He always reminds us to have Family Home Evening, and family scripture study and family prayer every night. I love that he loves me and that he does so much for me from getting up with Ethan on the weekends, to staying up all night doing home repairs, to the love notes and e-mails that he sends me. I love being married and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.





6 comments:
Hey! Long time no talk. I need your email address so I can send you a blog invite. Let's keep in touch :) You're family is beautiful!
What a beautiful couple! I love your little family Crystal!
Congradulations!!! Nice choice of song too!! You two are super cute together!!
Hey hot girl! I've been meaning to write since you were so nice to write me...I promise I will. Congrats on seven years!!! You're the best!!
Hi Crystal! Of course I remember you! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You have the cutest family. How are you these days? It is fun to catch up a little bit.
Hey Crystal! Remember me? (Katie Kelley)I found your blog through Casey's blog, which I found off Candace Olson's blog. How are you doing? Your family is so dang cute! It's nice to see you!
If it's okay with you, I'm going to add you to my list of family and friends. :)
Post a Comment