Friday, August 8, 2008

Ethan's First T-Ball Season


Ethan finished his first t-ball season this summer. It was a great experience for all of us. Seth signed up to be the coach of his team, and Ethan thought it was so cool that his Dad was his coach. There were seven little boys on the team and they had a blast. Ethan learned how to stop the ball with his glove and throw it to first, hit the ball off the tee and run around the bases. It was so much fun to watch Ethan having so much fun. He did so great for his first season. Ethan loved when it was his turn to bat, he would say that he was going to hit the ball into the outfield then he would run as hard as he could around the bases looking just like Chicken Little! They had 8 games and then we had a little party for the boys were they got little trophies. We are looking forward to many more seasons like this one!



3 comments:

Rae-Rae said...

Ahh...I love those pics. Thanks for posting them, Crystal. Dad and mom said they had the most wonderful time visiting you guys and Mark's family in Rexburg, Idaho.

Jacob, Michael, and I are doing good. Michael works very hard laying brick and block. He stays happy watching football and hanging out with Jakey and me. I start school back in a couple of weeks, and I have to pass my physics praxis exam in order to student teach in the spring. I wish I weren't so caught up in politics and world events. I'm going to Minnesota in September to see Ron Paul at the Rally for the Republic. I'm excited about going, but my test is a week later.

Casey and Brynn said...

Those are cute pictures! Ty had a great time playing too.

Oveson's said...

Yea for t-ball!! And how much fun is that to have his daddy coaching him. They are so cute!!