Monday, July 21, 2008

The Denver Botanical Gardens



Today was free day at the Botanical Gardens. So, the kids and I went with another family in our ward. Charles is Ethan’s age and Dena was Ethan’s preschool teacher. So we have lots of fun when we go do things together. Even little Ciara held Dena’s hand through the gardens. The boys loved crossing the bridges and picking which paths we should go down. I don’t even know if they noticed any of the plants. Besides it being hot it was fun. I really liked the indoor tropical conservatory, and all the water features. They do a great job out there and it makes you appreciate all the beautiful things that Heavenly Father has given us. Then we were all able to go out to lunch together. It was great to spend the day with my children doing things that we normally do not do, even better when it is free!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Looks so pretty!! Sure beats the Desert landscap here in Vegas! I talked to Heather she said they went to you house and went swimming and you let Brentlee have a nap at your house! She said it was lots of fun to see you guys!