A couple of weeks ago it was a free day at the Museum of Nature and Science. The kids and I went with another family from our ward. It was so much fun. Ethan loved the mummies, and the astronaut. I am so glad that I am able to stay home with my children and experience things like this with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I think that is a great museum! I will send you an email about Twink's blog.
Looks like you got it figured out with the slideshow? Your Pictures are so cute! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Hey Crystal!! Of course I remember you! I must say your family is so cute! I hope all is well. Where are you at these days?
Hi Crystal, thank you again for making The Baker Family blog. I love it and share it with family and friends. When people ask about Seth, I say, check Cyrstal's blog out!!! It's awesome!!! Love, Grampa Baker
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute, I am so glad you guys are coming in November, it is our on year for Thanksgiving!
Crystal!!! I found you on Twink's blog, I hope that's ok!! Your family is adorable, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you! Drop me a line sometime, I'd love to catch up!
Post a Comment