Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our New Little Baby

Isabella Christine Baker

Our sweet angel Bella was born August 1st at 10:14 pm. We were surprised to see that she was a baby girl but we are so excited to have another little girl in our family.

Everything went well, and are so thankful for a healthy, sweet baby that was added to our family. Ethan and Ciara love here and always wants to hold her and love her. Seth has been so WONDERFUL doing everything for me so that I can be have my complete attention on little Bella.

7 comments:

Stacia said...

Yay! Crystal, She is darling! I bet Ciara is so happy that she is a girl! Eathan will be a great big brother and watch out for both of them! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! What a cute family you have!!

Rae-Rae said...

She's beautiful!! Did you really just have a baby, Crystal? You look great!! Ethan and Ciara look so happy and proud. Congratulations to you and your family. Love you all. Rachel Horn

Katie said...

Crystal!! She's sooo cute! :) Congratulations, momma! Bella is a beautiful name too! :)

Degns Of Our Lives said...

oh, she's an angel!!!! she's beautiful. she fits right in. where are your redheads!?! You need a fiesty redhead to rule the nest! haha

mark said...

Congratulations!!! Bella is so cute. Today I have a cold :( and want to go home to bed. I love you, please give hugs and kisses to Ethan and Ciara for me. Grampa Baker

Oveson's said...

So so cute congrads you guys :D

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Bella is Beautiful just like Ethan and Ciara! Thanks for the Beautiful Grandchildren! We LOVE them so much! And we are so Blessed to be near them!