So I thought it would be fun to have a little vote and see what everyone thinks that this baby is. This pregnancy has been much like my other two so there are no real clues to give me a hint to what this one is.
So to help you guess here is a picture taken today by Ethan. It is the only pregnant picture I have and am embarrassed that you all will be seeing it.
So take a moment and vote on the right and then let me know what and why you think that way!!!!!




5 comments:
why are you embarrassed? You look great!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm guessing girl! Can't wait to find out!!
P.S. I love that you're waiting. Did you wait with your other two?
Ok you look totally cute! I wouldn't let any pictures be taken of me when I was prego with any of my kids! But you are a cute prego and I gain 65lbs.
Anyway, I guessed a girl. I don't have any good reasons other then if I put it out there maybe someday I will have a girl.
Can't wait to hear all about it! Hope everything goes great!!!
can we please have pics of your two priar pregnancies to help? :) you really feel the same with every pregnancy? well in that case, its a girl!
I also think you look adorable. I never feel cute when I'm pregnant either, but I ALWAYS think that other people look so cute!!! I'm also guessing a girl but only because every single person that I know who has had a baby in the last 6 months has had a girl.
I can't BELIEVE you haven't found out what it is. You are so much more patient than I am. I think it is a Boy!
Post a Comment