Ethan has started first grade and is loving it! All summer long he would ask when he was starting first grade. He was excited and picked out his own backpack, lunch box, and school supplies. After patiently waiting all summer he was excited to go.
Ethan started the week that we had Bella. So it was a little chaotic at first but now we are starting to get into a routine. First, we went and met his teacher Mrs. Bartholio and she is in a ward in our stake. She seems like a cute little teacher, and we have heard great things about her.
Then Friday was his first day!!!! He woke up so excited!!! He dressed and even wanted to take lots of pictures. Then while Seth stayed home with the girls I was able to take him to school. He got a little nervous waiting and standing in line but I knew that he would do great.
After what seemed like a long day to me, it was time to go get him. The first thing that he said to me when I saw him was that first grade is great and that he didn't even want to come home yet. I am so excited that his first big day of school went so well and it looks like it is going to be a fantastic year!




2 comments:
You're such a pro! 1st grade, ahhh! I'm glad I have another year before Mia goes.
Wow a first grader...what a big kid. Can you even belive it. Ok I know we will keep saying this with every year I think! :D
Post a Comment