Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Bella


Bella is already two weeks old. Here are some cute pictures that I have taken over the past couple weeks. She is so adorable and such a sweet and nice baby. She is so alert when she is awake, she is a good eater, and getting better at sleeping st night. I love being a mom especially to such a cute little baby!


This is Bella and the kids at one week old and I got her all ready to take her to church! Having another girl is so much fun!!!!!!





3 comments:

Heidi said...

Your girls are precious Crystal!! Did Ciara have that dark hair too when she was born? It's fun seeing how much they change from birth. Congrats on such a beautiful family!

Katie said...

She's DARLING! I love all her cute headbands and outfits!

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Such adorable Grandchildren I have! Thanks Kiss and Seth!