Ethan was so excited to participate in his first school field day. I remember that I loved attending my field days in school too and so I was so excited to go over there and watch him have fun. Seth, Ciara, and I spent the morning cheering Ethan on and watching him have so much fun!
Ciara was also able to participate in most of the activities and she thought she was so big to do what the big kids were doing.
The first station of the day, the soccer relay. Ethan did great and Ciara used the equipment for her enjoyment!!!!
The next station was a water sponge relay race. It was hilarious to watch a bunch of 6 yr olds doing this relay. They thought it was so funny to have to put the wet sponge on their bodies and run down to the bucket.




No comments:
Post a Comment