Wow! I have a 1st grader now!
Ethan graduated from kindergarten on June 22nd! It was such a nice day. He woke up so excited and ready for his program. He had practiced for weeks and knew his parts and his songs so well.
He was so handsome walking in to prepare for the program. Grandma came to watch him too. I was so proud that Ethan was my boy and for all that he has accomplished this year.
His favorite part was singing,
"I'm ready for first grade" sung to the Oscar Mayer Wiener song.
He did his parts great! I am so proud of my little big boy!!!!
Way to Go, Ethan!!
Our little family that is going to get a little bigger soon!
They are really best buddies!
Can you believe it?!?
July 2009
June 2010




4 comments:
He is so handsome! Holy cow a first grader! Fun!
Yay for Ethan! I agree with Stacia, I was going to say how handsome he is! And you look so great! Congrats on baby #3!
Such a big boy! Crystal, you r too beautiful!!!
So fun...congrads buddy!! Ok so I have to tell you, you look so cute and prego!
Post a Comment