This is the house my parents are building!
I know, WOW! It's even more incredible when you see it in person! I just thought that I would post this to show everyone all the hard work my parents are doing. We can't wait until it is finished so that we can spend every spare minute we have over there enjoying it !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow, that is amazing!! I hope she is going to hire someone to help her clean it. :) That would be so much work! I loved your snowmen. How adorable.
That's beautiful!!! Where are they moving?
Holy cow! That's huge! Is it in Colorado?
Amazing!! Where are they building?
Wow that is going to be incredible!!! That is fantastic. Some day.. I will have to show seth because he so wants a tower in our house. lol
That's awesome!!! We will for sure have to come visit more looks like they have plenty of room! How fun it's so pretty I love it!
Post a Comment