Our Christmas was wonderful! It was so much fun to spend Christmas with two very excited children! On Christmas Eve we went over to my parents for dinner and our Christmas program. Ethan and Ciara opened their Christmas pajamas. It was a nice evening to remember the birth of our Savior, and teach the importance of the season to our children.
Christmas morning was welcomed with complete excitement even though we had to wake up Ciara!!! Santa Claus did really well in picking his gifts to the kids, they could not have been more thrilled. Within a short amount of time my front room looked like a tornado had passed through it. There was wrapping paper all over. Ciara had to rip very little pieces off when she unwrapped and throw them down, and had to do it all by herself.














5 comments:
Ciara looks like an angel in that last photo! You're kids are so darling!!! So sad the holidays are over!
Looks like the kids had a great time. By the way, I love the new blog look. I almost picked the same one. Great minds, huh?
Merry christmas and a happy new year!!! I love all of the christmas photos looks like you had a blast!!! Hope you had a great christmas!!
Have I told you this already?? You're children are adorable!!!!!
Crystal,
I mailed your invitation to my CO baby shower in a few weeks. I just foudnout that my hubby wrote the wrong address on it. So, do you mind looking at your mom's invite (i made just enough)...and forgive me for making this mistake?!
Taryn
Post a Comment