This week I went in and registered Ethan for kindergarten for next year. Even though he won't be going to school for months I have been a total WRECK. I never thought that I would be a mom that would get this emotional and yet I am. And YES! I know that this is much harder on me than Ethan and that he is so ready, excited, and self-confident to go to school for a half a day every day but, he is still my BABY and I guess he always will be. I just look at him and am shocked that I will have a five year old that goes to school.
I went to the elementary school and had to fill out a ton of papers and just now hope that he gets a great teacher in a class with great kids! But regardless I know that he will do great!
We have just stayed at home lately getting back into the routine of preschool and work but we have done a few fun things. We went and climbed the Castle Rock rock. The kids always love to do this and hike all the way up and down themselves. We also went to the zoo on free day. We went later in the afternoon and so it had cleared out and all the animals were out on the cool day. We really had a good time!








4 comments:
I have a big feeling I will be the same way! Mia doesn't start school until next year..so I'm good for now but it broke my heart when she went to the nursery at church!
Aw Crystal. It's crazy to think you have a 5 year old kid. That's pretty cool/crazy!! I remember being in high school with you!
You are so cute! Ethan is getting so big I'm sure that he will love school! Will he be going to the same school as Tytan? they are the same age right?
Ok so I am dreading the day that I have to take marisa to school!!! I think you are not alone in that..crazy how fast they grow. I just realized that marisa will be 4 in a few months scary hu!! You are a brave women :D
Post a Comment