Monday, August 18, 2008
Seth's New Job
Seth just finished his first week at his new job. Seth now works for Haynie & Company. It is a public accounting firm based out of Salt Lake City. He works with two other men from our ward. He is excited to work in the great environment and is excited about the promising future that this company can offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yea for the new job!!! that is super exciting. You just cant beat that enviornment either. I will say that seth is really sad that he is not in his same office but he is very happy that he is enjoying his new one!!! :D
That's Exciting sounds like a good job! Seth is great I know they will love him!
Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome job. Seth must be a smart guy because the one accounting class that I took was for sure the last, it was hard.
Congratulations, Seth! I remember that you had been contemplating this firm previously... I'm sure you're happy to be gone from CBIZ! :) Been wanting to catch up with you for quite a while now... glad I found your blog. Your family looks beautiful on your pics.
Drop me a line, I was hoping to send you and "Evite" to Ethan's birthday party on 9/6. potto007 at gmail.com
God Bless,
Paul Otto
Post a Comment