
I just had to post some pictures of my sweet children in their swim suits to remember how cute they were this summer! We have had a great summer playing and having fun together. Next week Ethan starts preschool, swimming lessons, and soccer. I just love being with my children and watching them grow up!








4 comments:
Man your kids are so cute! I love how you always have them done up so nice your a great Mom!
Very cute. I love the Dora swimsute and the matching bows. So I have decided we need to get together and you can teach me how you make her bows!!! :D love it!!
So I was watching the news and it was telling me that there was a tornado in Castle Rock, scary! Anyway I just thought it was kinda crazy!
Seriously, how does your daughter always look so stinkin' cute?!! :) I love all of her bows!! You are amazing!
Post a Comment