I have officially been tagged for the first time by my sister-n-law!
Here are a few things to get to know me better:
My 3 Joys are:
1. My Wonderful husband, who does so much for us and is a great father.
2. My big boy Ethan, who amazes me everyday with how special he is.
3. My little princess Ciara, who is the center of our whole world.
My 3 Fears are:
1. Not really knowing what life has in store for me and especially my children. Hoping they will always be happy, healthy, and safe!
2. Hoping that I am being a good mom, and doing all that I can to love and teach my children all that they need to learn.
3. Seeing my children hurt or sick. Maybe not a fear, but defiantly a hard thing to deal with.
Current Obsessions/Collections-
1.Making bows for Ciara's cute outfits
2.Reading children's books, like Harry Potter!!!!!!
3. Playing with my children
Random Facts about myself:
I love sleeping on the same side of the bed every night and it is kind of freaky when I don't. I am sort of a home-body. I don't mind being at home with my family. I love being a "soccer" mom. I love going and sitting through soccer and t-ball practices and games. I love it that my whole world revolves around my kids. I am trying to learn how to cut Seth's and Ethan's hair. The first time turned out okay!
That is all about me. Now I tag Leslie Porter, Lindsey Camp, and Melanie Oveson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Crystal fub to read your answers! I have also become Taylor's & Tayt's hair dresser I'm not great but I'm free!! Heather has a blog now you can get the link from my page!
i am with you about sleeping on the same side of the bed- so your not alone on that one!
** the circles in brinleys room are sticker decals that i ordered from a jc penny catalog**
Post a Comment