Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Terrific Tuesday (A Dentist Vist and A Baseball Game)

On Tuesday I took Ethan in for his first Dental visit. Even though Ethan was a little nervous, he did great. The dentist is a man from our ward and so it was relaxed and comfortable. They took a few ex-rays, they showed Ethan all the cool dental tools, they cleaned his teeth, and gave him a fluoride treatment. He sat in the big chair and looked so little in it. He liked wearing the glasses to protect his eyes from the big light, sucking up the water, and picking out a new toothbrush. And the best news is that he has NO Cavities! Yippee!


Because Ethan was so good at the dentist he got to pick where we went to lunch. We went to Burger King. They had a big play area. Ethan climbed right up and started playing. Just a year ago Ethan would have never gone up there by himself. He is becoming so independent, and more self confident. I can't believe I am the mother of a big four year old. I just don't know where the time has gone.


For a special treat Seth happened to win tickets to the Rookies game that night from work. We had great seats, on the seventh row! Casey, Brynn, Tytan, and Tanner were able to come with us too! The boys had so much fun wearing their baseball hats and seeing "Dinger" the mascot! It was great to sit so close, enjoy the great Colorado summer night, and watch the Rookies win!


It was a great day, and here is some pictures of our adventures!




4 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Hurray for no cavities! And that was very fun having such great seats at the game. Thanks for inviting us.

Oveson's said...

Yea for no cavities. Congrads on the winning tickets. That is the best. It makes it even better when they win.

Stacia said...

Good work on the healthy teeth! We are jealous of the baseball game! Tayt and Taylor would have thought that was the greatest thing ever!

Oveson's said...

Hey by the way I want to invite you to this blog but I don't have your email address. http://whatsthedeals.blogspot.com/
If you want to be able to make posts on this blog just pass me an email address.