One of my favorite things about Christmas and girls is dressing them up. I just love having another little girl that likes to be pretty! I just didn't get too many pictures of big sister this Christmas season.
We spent a lot of time watching Christmas movies and having snacks!
Then one of our traditions around Christmas time has been a mommy daughter date to Disney on Ice. Ciara and I have loved this tradition and this year was just as much fun.
This year Brynn, Fayth, Grandma, and Kaylie all joined us. We went to dinner at Red Robin and then to watch Toy Story 3 On Ice.
We just hung out and did some fun Christmas things like make sugar cookies, look at Christmas lights, and see Santa Claus.
Ethan made gingerbread houses at his holiday party. He thought it was so much fun and Bella and I had a great time being there with him.
Bella walked around his classroom like she was a big girl herself!
Another family tradition we have is to sleep in front of the Christmas tree one night and watch Christmas movies. We did this about a week before Christmas. We laid out the mattresses and the kids had a GREAT time. Seth is such a good Dad and stayed down there with the kids all night. Even though it was my idea Bella and I had a wonderful night sleep in our own beds.
I was in the kitchen and looked over and saw Bella drinking pop out of Seth's cup like this. I found it so funny!
We took the kids over to see Santa at the Outlet Mall and right by Santa's workshop was Claire's. So we made the impulse decision to just go ahead and get Bella's ears pierced now. Ciara was only 2 months older when we did hers so we figured we would soon anyway so why not now.
She didn't like being held down but other than that she did okay and she has been pretty good about letting me clean them and everything.
Doesn't she look so cute and look so big with them in? Just like a little lady!




1 comment:
So fun! I love watching Christmas movies with my kids! I'm going to have to steal your idea and have a sleep over my the tree. Your kids are so cute! Bella is getting so grown up! I love you you always have them dolled up and darling! Disney on ice looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment