The weekend before my birthday Seth took me downtown to dinner and to see the new Twilight movie. It was such a fun birthday date.
Then on my birthday we went to the Outback with my parents and sister. I love the Outback! Then we went home to open presents and have some cake. Well, when I walked in the door there were a bunch of people in my house ready for a party! I was completely surprised!
I opened a few presents. Seth got me an ipod nano and an Nike+ shoe sensor. It tells me how many miles I run, my current running pace, my calories burned all while I am listening to my music. It is awesome. Seth also got me some winter running clothes.
My sweet husband, with the help of Brynn, arranged to have some ladies from the ward come over. It was so much fun and totally unexpected.
It was a birthday I will always remember. Thank you,Seth for making my day special!




No comments:
Post a Comment