Friday, January 20, 2012

Remebering Christmas 2011

Our Christmas was a great one this year. Here is a quick look back at all the fun that we had.

On Christmas Eve we all met out at my parents house and we did a little sledding. It was so much fun. We all went and even Bella loved it!

My little snow bunnies!


Bella's favorite thing to do is to eat snow!!!

After we went sledding I decided to let the kids open their Christmas Eve pajamas so I wouldn't have to change them twice. Poor Bella was so cold!



I liked having my kids wear their pajamas all evening and they were very happy with the pajamas that I had picked out.
All of the cousins and Kaylie in the Christmas pajamas.

After dinner we started our Christmas Eve program. I made these hand puppets one year at church so we used those to tell the Nativity story. It was perfect for these little hands and we sang songs throughout the story as well.

Then it was time to go home and see if Santa Claus was going to come

This is what Santa brought the kids, Ethan got a Nintendo 3DS that was charging when I took the picture.
Ciara got a bike and a baby

Bella got a walking puppy

Both girls got the baby stuff

Bella LOVED her barking and walking puppy!!!!

Ethan was beyond excited for his Nintendo 3DS!! He would not even look at me to take the picture. It has been attached to him every waking moment! He is good about not complaining when he can't play it or he has to put it away.

I am the coolest mom ever! I told Ciara I got her this present before she opened it and her face says it all! I was her favorite person in the world when she opened her singer, a working microphone. She has used it so much since she is practicing to be a star!


Our house looked like a toy store after everything was opened!!



It was a wonderful Christmas with the kids at the ages they are right now. It was truly a wonderful season!

No comments: