Bella loved the swings. She thought she was so big and she loved watching the kids play. You can tell that she is teething in all of these pictures. She does that with her mouth all the time now but still no teeth poking up yet.
I just thought this was the cutest little face ever!
Ethan was so proud that he did the monkey bars all by himself. He of course is wearing his basketball jersey again, if you haven't noticed Ethan is still so obsessed with basketball. But he is such a good boy and a wonderful help to me especially with Bella.Ciara is truly our little princess and when she was at the park she went up to a part of the playground that looked like a tower and she pretended to be Rapunzel. calling to her prince. It is so funny to watch her play make believe, she calls her price on the phone, she plays preschool, and primary, and she wants to be a mommy when she grows up. I am loving her so much!
I love being able to get out and play with my kids, and am so glad that winter is almost all over. It is so fun to see them play and interact with each other and truly love each other!
I can't get enough of this little one!




1 comment:
Such Adorable Pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment