Soaring Hawk was having a Sock Hop for their spring fundraiser and the kids really wanted to go. They had a spaghetti dinner, dancing, and a fund raiser. There were a lot of kid there and Ethan and Ciara had a blast. If we were going to a Sock Hop then we needed some dancing clothes. Everyone had something to wear except for Ciara so I decided that I would try to make her a poodle skirt. For not really knowing how to sew, having no pattern, and pretty much guessing I think it turned out so cute and she looked adorable!
I found Ethan's leather bomber jacket and a thrift store for under $5, I just love it on him! As soon as we got to the sock hop Ethan went off with friends, he didn't even want to stop playing and eat. We didn't see him until it was time to go home.
My little ballerina!
Ciara doing what she loves to do, dancing with her Daddy!
2 comments:
Hey Crystal,
Love that you guys had another girl... you make them up so cute, like little magazine ads, lol.
Our adoption is final! But I am waaaaaay behind b/c for the longest time we couldn't write anything about the girls until it was official. There's a few pictures of AnnaLeigh and Sharly up now, take a peek ;).
Cute! You did a really good job with the skirt! Ethan looks so handsome!
Post a Comment