Ciara turned 4 years old!!!! She had a WONDERFUL day celebrating! She first woke up to a decorated house, a Tinkerbell balloon, Tinkerbell cupcakes, and donuts that her Dad went out and got her. She was so excited that it was finally her special day
I decided to have a little lunch party for her with some of her friends from church. It was a very busy morning and I started to get nervous on how I was going to handle all the little girls and Bella by myself but the party went so well. As we were getting ready she kept asking when her friends would be there, this was her first real friend party. As they arrived she would go and open then door real exited that they had come to play with her. I had Ciara's dollhouses and blocks in the living room and all the girls played with the toys for a while. They were so quiet and nice and got along so well with each other. When everyone got there we watched a part of Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure and then the girls went on a treasure hunt to find their fairy wands and necklaces that I made them. After they found their wands they had to dance to the Tinkerbell music. It was so cute to watch them make the Pixie Dust fall. Then we helped Tinkerbell fix her broken wand by playing a version of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey game that I made. Afterwards the girls ate pizza and we opened the presents. Ciara got so many cute girl gifts and has played with them non-stop. Then it was time for Tinkerbell cupcakes, a little play time, and it was time to go.
When I looked over at Bella this is what I saw, poor baby!
It was by far the best birthday party that I have ever done. The girls were all so nice and sweet, and I think they had a really fun time. Ciara loved her party and thought that is was fun to have some friends come over, be the center of attention with Ethan being at school, and getting fun toys.
Then she was able to take in a snack to her preschool class where they had her wear a birthday crown, and sing to her.
Then we took her to McDonalds to have a small family party with Grandma and Grandpa and Casey and Brynn's family. It was the perfect birthday spot because they got to play and run wild and have a happy meal with a toy. Ciara opened more presents and got such a cute baby doll from my parents that is now her favorite baby. Then we sang happy birthday to her again and ate Tinkerbell cupcakes. It was a great day!
Our little princess is such a sweet, loving, and beautiful little girl. 4 years have gone by so fast. I love having a little girl that loves dresses, curling her hair, pink, glitter, dolls, and everything girl. I had so much fun making the fairy wands for her birthday and feel so blessed to be able to do fun girl things with her. Even though she is a little spoiled she is a wonderful big sister, a great helper, and has such a sweet little spirit. I am thankful for her and for the special little person she is.
Happy 4th Birthday Sweetheart!




4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You get an A+ in the Mom department! What a fun party! I love how girly it all was! I'm a little jealous! Sounds like she had a great birthday and got to do lost of fun things to celebrate! She is darling! I love the bow in Bella's face too funny! Well it looked like a great party!
What a good mommy you are!!! I am so impressed at the party you threw. Birthday parties are no small thing. She is so adorable!!! You always have her hair so perfect and she is always dressed so cute!!
how fun. where did you get all the stuff for the wands? call me at 801-856-2290 or email me!!! i've got to know for mia's b-day! so acorable!
adorable! happy birthday, ciara!
Post a Comment