Monday, October 11, 2010

A Bunch Of Firsts

This is Bella's first night in her crib! She looked so small in there but has slept wonderfully!
Some more pictures of my sleeping beauty




Bella's 1 month photo shoot!

Bella's beautiful first smiles!







Just some fun pictures of Bella that I have taken lately!
Look at those cheeks!
I have had so much fun having another girl. She is such a sweetie! She smiles and talks to you so easily. She is round and chubby and I don't even mind that she wants to be held all day, I would do anything for her!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Oh man!!! She is so so cute Crystal!!! I love her chubby cheeks! Cute pictures!

Melissa said...

Oh Crystal, she is adorable! What sweet kissable cheeks she has.

Katie said...

Aww! She's adorable! I know the feeling of loving your child like nothing else! It's amazing, isn't it?

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Kiss! She is just adorable! Makes me just want to "bite"her!