She was being a pill that morning and wouldn't let me take a cute picture of her!
But after only two short weeks of being in Primary with Ciara I was released as the 1st Counselor in the primary presidency. After two and a half years I will no longer go to Primary every Sunday. After two and half years I will not be able to see my children every Sunday and have then run and give me hugs before they leave to their classes. I am sad that I won't be working with all the children in the ward and feel of their love and Spirit every week. But it will be good to have a change and get a new experience, as of this week I don't have a new calling and loving it! I will say that after being in the Primary for the last 5 years, church on Sunday, sitting through Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society seemed so long!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Primary
January has been a very eventful month for us. Our little Ciara is a Sunbeam! I can't believe that she is already old enough to be in big Primary with Ethan and I! It was so fun for me to be doing sharing time and have her shout out the answers! She had a hard time starting nursery where she scream and cried until they finally had to come get us. But she has loved to come into Primary. She will go and sit with her class and mainly watch and observe! Both of my kids are in primary and that is staring to make me feel old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She looks so Cute!! That's so fun that you were in primary with your kids. I just got released from YW after almost three years. It kinda crazy going to R.S. I love not having the stress of teaching every week but I miss the girls. Primary seems like it would be so much fun! You have a very cute little sunbeam!
It is sad to be released! I want to stay in primary forever!!! Well, as long as my kids are there. It's where I belong!
can i get your email? caradegn@hotmail.com
What sweet pictures of your adorable little girl!! I was released from primary right after Cloey moved up to Sunbeams as well. It was really hard to not be there each week with her, Katelund, and all of the other sweet children, but it is always good to change things up a bit. I can't wait to hear what your new calling will be. I know you'll do great at whatever your called to.
Post a Comment