Ever since we bought Ethan and Ciara valentines a few weeks ago they have been so excited to be able to take them to school. It is so much fun to see them excited over small things like paper valentines. This week was finally the week that we could open them and get them already for their parties.
Ciara's party was first. Since Valentine's day is on a Sunday this year I decided to make her a simple bandanna dress to wear. So she was able to wear it to her preschool party too. She loved picking out princess valentine cards for all her friends and putting stamps on them. I will get more pictures of how cute she looks in her dress on Sunday.
Then Ethan patiently waited all week for his turn and he was EXCITED!!!!! He had awesome 3-D Transformer Valentines with pencils and he was in heaven. He carefully picked one out for each kid and wrote names on them. We made him a box to take and he could not wait. I was able to go over and help all the kids pass out Valentines. I was able to get some great pictures of Ethan.
Before School
Having Cupcakes
I love being a Mom and doing things like this. It is wonderful that Ethan loves school so much and is growing up to be a special young boy. Ciara was playing at a friends house when I went and so he put some extra stickers and chocolate candy in his box just for her. Then when we got home he went through his box and picked out all the girl valentines and half his candy and gave it to Ciara without being asked! I just love that he is such a good brother and that he is so excited to have another little baby in our family.
We have much more fun and exciting Valentines actives planned for the weekend!




1 comment:
oooh! I could just eat him up! What a sweet big brother.
Post a Comment