Even though Christmas was weeks ago I need to do a little catching up on how much fun that we had this year.
Ethan slept in until 8 am and I had to wake up Ciara, it was so nice! Then we all went downstairs to see what Santa had brought us! This is what the kids saw...
After getting home the kids set out cookies and milk for Santa and went to bed very excited for the next morning.
Ethan slept in until 8 am and I had to wake up Ciara, it was so nice! Then we all went downstairs to see what Santa had brought us! This is what the kids saw...
Ethan got Transformers from Santa, Ciara got a doll and a doll house. They sure thought Christmas was pretty awesome!
Then it was on to opening the many many presents under the tree.
It was a great Christmas morning! After presents we had breakfast and then played with our toys some more. I got a a real pretty picture of the St. George Temple, and Seth got a new drill. After awhile we got ready to head to my parents to open more presents!
Ciara opening her first present and its...
Puppies in a purse, that she carries around with her all day long!
Ethan was so EXCITED to open this remote control car!
We also got a Wii from my parents and we will have fun playing. Kaylie also brought us a Nativity statue that she bought over in Jerusalem. It is so neat and it is made out of an olive tree branch. We spent the rest of the day hanging out, playing with all our toys, having a nice dinner, and just having a fun day!
Ethan has already begun to say he wished it was Christmas time again!




2 comments:
I Love Ethans face in the pictures. So fun that he's so excited. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. It's so much fun having little kids. My kids are also wondering when it will be Christmas again.
Oooh, I bet that Nativity is special!! How cool is that! Well it looks like you were Nice this year--Santa did good!
Post a Comment