Last week the Denver Zoo had a free day! It was a beautiful fall day and we all had fun walking around and looking at the animals! I love how the kids get so excited about seeing all the animals. Seth took a few hours off of work and we spent some family fun time together!
While we were walking around we saw Brynn, Tytan, Tanner, and Fayth so we all had fun looking at the animals together!
We first saw the lions. They were out and playing with each other. Then we saw the zebras, giraffes, polar bears, and even watched them feed the seals. The boys liked the frogs, snakes, and lizards and Ciara liked the baby monkeys!
Here is a huge Ape just sitting by the window eating his bananas!




3 comments:
You always take so many pictures - I'm jealous! It looks like you had a great time
Fun! Denver has a great zoo huh? I can't wait to go to the zoo when Kirra ACTUALLY gets the whole looking at animals thing. hahaha Almost there. :)
WE love the Zoo...how fun!!
Post a Comment