Last Monday Seth and I were able to go to a Rockies Baseball Playoff Game! It was so much fun. I have never been to a playoff game and it was so exciting to be there with so many excited fans! It was cold that night we had great seats!
Seth got these free tickets from someone at work. So I left the kids with some friends and Seth and I had a great date night!
During the bottom of the 8th inning when the Rockies went ahead and we thought we were going to win the entire stadium went crazy! It was a neat experience to say that I at least did it once. But sadly in the 9th inning our Rockies lost!




2 comments:
Taylor is totally jealous!! He would LOVE to do that! I'm glad you guys got to go! Free tickets to a playoff game! Thats awesome!
So so fun!! I have never been to a playoff game either but that is so fun!! You have got to love those free tickets
Post a Comment