Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Children's Museum

Seth had to leave on a business trip back in June. He only goes on one a year and so the kids missed him A LOT! So I decided to take the kids out and do something fun with them. We went to the Children's Museum, and had so much fun together. Ethan and Ciara are at such a fun age and get a long so well that I love being a mom that sits and watchesall the fun things that they do! As I was sitting there watching them play house together I thought that there was no other place that I would rather be!

Ethan on top of the firetruck.

The kids driving trains and building a track.


Ethan and Ciara, my little animals, playing in a big nest.


My little cutie!


Playing a little basketball....

and being shoved in a locker!(what mom will do for a cute picture!)

Ethan's and Ciara's favorite part of the museum was the grocery store and the restaurant. We kept having to go back to it and spent half our time there but is was so funny to watch my kids. Especially Ethan, he got right in there with the other kids and played right along. Ethan really doesn't like to interact with kids he doesn't know and tries to avoid them but shortly after we got there he was taking random kid's orders and cooking for them and delivering their food to them. It was shocking that he was playing with other kids than Ciara!
Buying the groceries he bought,



Cooking the food we ordered,


Ciara eating the food he made!



My Little Animal Doctors

Doctor Ethan doing a check-up


Looking at X-rays

Their reaction when I said it was time to go!!!!

I had such a fun day just me and my kids!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

You're such a cute Mom! My kids hate it when Taylor is gone I like that you took them to do something fun!

Oveson's said...

How super fun...we totally need to go sometime...it is on the list of to do's!!