Wednesday, July 29, 2009

8 Years Ago

8 years ago, yesterday, Seth and I were sealed together in the St. George temple and began our lives together! Since then we have graduated college, moved to Colorado, had two beautiful children, Seth got his Masters Degree, bought a home, and have one child starting kindergarten tomorrow!

Us Then.....

8 Years Later........



(This picture was taken at the Melting Pot- it didn't scan well)

Last night to celebrate we went to The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, and then to see Harry Potter 6! The Melting Pot was so much fun! And I loved Harry Potter! I also got a beautiful necklace and roses! It was such a wonderful anniversary spending it with the one I love!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 8 years already, I remember coming to your reception in Denver, was it really that long ago?? Congrats, looks like you had a fabulous time!

Oveson's said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is always so much fun celibrating and remembering all that has happened!! congrads

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Good Times! You've accomplished amazing things these past 8 years! AND you're still as gorgeous as the day you were sealed! Your wedding was so neat (and hot) I'll never forget the fun reception at your grandparents! I love your blog and I can't wait to meet your sweethearts someday! We'll have to make it out to CO!

Erin Ann said...

You old people you!!! You both are just the cutest! Congratulations at 8 years.

Melissa said...

I will definitely have to figure out our route to Utah and see if Denver is on the way. It would be so much fun to see you again and meet your adorable children. Happy anniversary!!! I agree with the comment above...you are just as beautiful as you were on your wedding day!!!!