Well sort of! Last night Seth and I were able to attend a concert where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang at Red Rocks, and it was AMAZING! It was such wonderful and uplifting music in such a beautiful place. It will be an evening I will never forget!
After the concert started they were making introductions and they announced that President Monson was there to watch the choirs last performance on their tour. And President Monson stood up and waved to everyone. We were up from him a ways but we were still able to see him and wave back! It made it extra special to know that we were there listening to the same thing as the Prophet.
I am just so thankful for the gospel and the church and for these opportunities when we are lifted up and and edified by the Spirit. It was a wonderful evening!




4 comments:
I bet that was really neat! That's so cool that president Monson was there. I met him in Hawaii when I was a senior in high school. Amazing!
That is so cool, that looks like a really nice place, how fun!
Oh my gosh, is that your dad? Ethan looks JUST like him!
Oh my gosh, is that your dad? Ethan looks JUST like him!
Post a Comment