Today we were able to go to the Zoo! It was a perfect day. The weather was awesome and all the animals were out and ready to be watched! We were able to tag along with Dena, Charles, and Michelle. Thanks to them we got a ride down there and used their free passes! It was so much fun for all of us! Ethan was in heaven. He thought that the zoo was a pretty neat place. We carried the map of the zoo the entire way. He used the little pictures to find out where we were and tell us where he wanted to go.
We walked around the whole zoo! I think I was more worn out then my kids. We saw zebras, giraffes, polar bears, monkey, lions, and elephants. Ethan and Ciara were amazed at all the animals. The last time we went to the zoo was last summer on free day. So this was a great experience for my children to see animals that they have never seen before.

What a fun fall day at the zoo! I will have to take the kids back very soon. It was an awesome day.
All riding together
Ciara was fascinated watching all the animals
My favorite- The Zebras
Cute Girls!
They LOVED the fish!
I think that the sea turtle is as big as Ciara!














2 comments:
Ciara is sooooooo adorable! i LOVE the pictures! thanks Crystal!
Gotta say once again! SOOOO cute kids you have. I love Ciara's dark eyelashes and bright blonde hair. And Ethan looks like a little charmer.
Post a Comment