Today I took Ciara in for her very first haircut. I was a little hesitant because I love that her hair is getting longer but she really needed bangs and her ends were getting ratty and uneven. So I took her into a fun kids salon to get her hair done. I am really glad I did. She looks so cute with bangs. It is not a major change but makes her look more like a little girl. Ciara was a big girl and very brave until the girl started actually cutting her hair then she didn't like it much. She kept saying scary and that it hurt. But she sat in the chair the entire time and loved that they girl but a ribbon bow in her hair when she was done. My mom came with us and then took us all out to lunch after. I love that I am able to share all these fun events with my mom. I can't believe that my baby girl Ciara has had another milestone!

Some During Pictures
Some After Pictures











3 comments:
She is so strikingly beautiful. She is like a blonde Shirley Temple. Really, she could do some modeling!
I think her new haircut is so cute. She is adorable!
Cute haircut! Sad tears, but glad she was happy once they put the bow in!
Post a Comment