Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Way to Go, Ethan!

Ethan finished his 3rd soccer season, and he did great! Ethan even scored his first goal this year! The best part was Seth and I volunteered to be Ethan's coach. I handled practice and Seth took care of the games. We made a great team and Ethan thought it was so cool that we were his coaches. Ethan thought it was just as great that he was able to play with Tytan and Charles. After the last game on Saturday we took pictures, had cupcakes, and the boys got trophies. Ethan improved so much this season. He would go in and take the ball away from other kids, he would dribble down the fields, and did I mention he made his first goal! We are so excited that we were able to experience this with Ethan!

Doing the team cheer before the game!


Let's Play!


Ethan's favorite part of every game- running through the tunnel.



"Tigers" Fall 2008

Daddy and his MVP

Getting Trophies



\

4 comments:

Oveson's said...

So much fun. I remember coaching when I was in high school and it was so much fun to see each kid improve. And how fun is that for both of you to be helping coach. Super cute

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

Thats so awesome! And so fun that you are his coaches!

Casey and Brynn said...

Cute pictures!

Stacia said...

That is so fun that you guys got to coach! I think they all look so cute and it's fun to have cousins on the team too!