Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ethan's 1st Sacrament Primary Program


On Sunday was Ethan's first Sacrament Primary Program! It was so great to see him up there singing and saying his part. Well, actually I was behind him sitting on the stage but Seth, Ciara, and my parents were all able to see him. Ethan did a fantastic job! He went to the microphone in front of a full crowd and said, "My name is Ethan, and I am a Child of God." Ethan said it loud and clear. He also knew most of the songs, he loves to sing. His favorite songs were Called to Serve and When Jesus Christ was baptized with the sign language. As I sat there and watched him I couldn't be live how big he has gotten. Each day he amazes me with how much he accomplishes and what he knows. He even scored his first soccer goal last week!!!!!! It is wonderful that I have a calling to see him love Primary, increase his testimony, and be a part of his life in a way that I would not be able to in any other calling. Here are a few pictures of the kids before church. Ciara is in a don't take my picture stage where she says cheese so hard it looks like she is in pain. But she sure is cute anyway!








2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

OH!!! Mia's 1st Primary program is in 2 weeks. I'm one of her sunbeam teachers, I'll be helping her on the stage as well but this will be a very big moment for very happy parents. I'm glad you got to experience this. It's fun to be a mom!

Stacia said...

Your kids look so cute! Tayt will be in Primary finally in Jan he is way bigger than the kids in nursery!! I love the primary program I wish they would do them like 4 times a year! I also love the pictures Ethan working out with you that is too funny! I bet you made him so happy that he got to stay up and hang out with you guys!