For the past six months I have started cutting Seth's and Ethan's hair. I hated taking Ethan in and asking them to cut it short so that I wouldn't have to take him in every month and then having them do a horrible job on my little boys
blond hair. Seth would also get his hair cut so short just so that we weren't paying for a haircut every month. So at Sam's Club a whole hair cutting kit was on sale for a reasonable price. There is a nice lady in our ward who cuts hair and she came over and taught me how to cut Ethan's hair, and since then I have been cutting both their hair. I am happy to announce there has been no major hair disasters and neither one of them has had to go and get it fixed after I cut it. I rather like cutting hair, enjoy saving money, and I am getting better and better each month! I wouldn't want to cut hair for a living but it has become a fun hobby. Here are a few before and after pictures!
1st Hair Cut- BEFORE
1st Hair Cut- AFTER
1st Hair Cut- Both AFTER
2nd Hair Cut- BEFORE
2nd Hair Cut- AFTER
Also, Seth and I have been doing Tae Bo after the kids go to bed. We have enjoyed doing it together especially when we don't have time to work out otherwise. Ethan always asks if we are doing tae bo at night. Well the other night we put them to bed and started the DVD. About 10 minutes later I look over and he is watching us through the stair banister so I let him come down and join us. He was so excited and said he loved doing it. It was hilarious to watch him I even stopped and took pictures. He did pretty good and went for about 20 minutes straight!


1 comment:
Graham cuts my boys hair. IT's pretty cute, though he doesn't know what to do with the top so I have my sister-n-law finish. :) she's a hairstylist--she uses scissors (sp) and we only have the shaver with the guards--I don't know what to do. do you just use a bigger guard on top and use smaller ones as you go down?
Post a Comment