On Monday was Ethan's first swimming lesson, and he did GREAT! I signed him up at the local rec center for swimming lessons on Monday and Wednesday mornings. He was so excited to go and got right in and did great. This week they have worked on blowing bubbles, holding your breath for 10 seconds, floating on your back, and swimming underwater while moving your arms.
Ciara and I love to sit at the edge of the pool and watch Ethan. He is such a confident boy. It amazes me at how well he does in new situations. On the first day he did not act shy, or bashful, or intimidated. I also notice how considerate he is of others. He always lets others go first whether it is jumping in the pool, or going down the slide. He makes sure that he is always doing the right thing.
Ethan was so proud of himself after his first lesson, and I was so proud to be his mom!
Get ready, set......









3 comments:
Hunter just started swimming lessons at his Chinese school. I'm glad Ethan is having a good time! I couldn't help but fall in love with your blog. Your family is so cute. And I loved the little league pictures. I wish we could be there for all that. I'm sure Hunter would've loved to be on Ethan's team. I miss you Crystal!
Ty did the same thing last year. It is the best time to take swimming lessons. Also, I love all the sites you have under your favorites. I am totally into the Simplify Supper site. It is really helpful!
Looks like fun! I need to get tayt in swimming lessons I think he would like it! I'm happy that Ethan likes it!
Post a Comment