Happy Birthday Ciara! Our little princess turned 2 on Saturday! We had such a fun party! I will post more on the party hopefully tomorrow! As I look at Ciara I am just in awe of her. She is such a blessing and joy in my life. Heavenly Father has given us such a beautiful, healthy, and perfect little girl that has each one of us wrapped around her finger. I am so thankful for Ciara, her sweet little spirit, and all that she brings to our family. Here is a look at her last two years!
The day Ciara was born......


Ciara's 1st Birthday
Ciara's 2nd Birthday
Happy Birthday Ciara! We sure do love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday girly!!! Thanks for the invite to the party. We had a great time!!!
Man she is cute and you always have her dressed so cute! I'm looking forward to pictures of the birthday party!
Post a Comment