Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Nursery Break Through


Today was Sunday, and Ciara has had a hard time going to nursery the last month. She loves to be with me all the time and is very sad when we are not together. So the last few weeks when we dropped her off she would scream until they finally had to take her to Seth. But today Seth went to Nursery with Ciara for the first hour and then left to go to Priesthood. Ciara cried for about 10 minutes and then stopped and stayed by herself the rest of the hour. This might sound silly but it is such a big deal to us!!!!

Ethan loves going to big primary and is learning so much about the goespel. It suprises Seth and I how much he knows. He loves to sing and sings so everyone can hear him. It has been such a joy for me to be in the primary presidency and see him each Sunday.

We are truly blessed with sweet children!
























6 comments:

Stacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacia said...

Sorry I had issues the first time I tried to post! Anyway I didn't know you had a blog and I'm so excited!!! Your family is so cute! I'm so happy that I can check and see how you are doing it's so fun!! Hooray I'm so excited!

Melissa said...

It really is a great blessing to be able to serve in Primary and watch your child as they sing, participate, and sit reverently (or not so reverently):). I was the primary music leader for like 4 years. Every ward we moved into that is where I was called. I think it is the best calling in the whole world!! Then I was put in the primary presidency which wasn't as fun but I still got to be with Katelund. But now, I'm in YWs and as much as I love it, I miss Primary so badly!!!

Your kids are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Ciara's name. I think she looks a lot like you.

Oveson's said...

Yea for blogs. I love your blog by the way. Hey thanks for inviting us over for dinner it was awesome we will have to do it again. Thanks again for everyting.

Rae-Rae said...

I'm glad you started a blog too, Crystal. Jacob loves looking at pictures of his cousins, and he likes the music. I know what you mean about how smart kids are. They have an amazing short-term memory. Michael and I are surprised all the time about things that Jacob brings up out of the blue. For example he will remember a conversation that we had with a friend or acquaintance and start talking about it or he will watch a movie and remember the colors of the clothes that the characters are wearing (the first time he watched the Wiggles).

native anthropology said...

I love the pictures Crystal! Ciara's curly hair is adorable! I hope I can come back to Colorado soon and visit...thanks for starting the blog!