Today was Ethan's preschool graduation! I can't believe that this school year is over. Ethan was so lucky to go to preschool with Miss Dena. She was an awesome teacher and did so many things for the kids. Ethan loved going each week and will be very sad that it is over.
Ethan now can write his entire first name without help, knows many of his letters, can count to 12, knows all his colors, and can sing all the songs he learned in preschool. It has been amazing to see all that he has accomplished this year and it is even better to see him having so much fun.
Next year he will move onto another year of preschool with Miss Cathy and are so excited about that. Here are a few pictures of Ethan at his graduation!
Way to go Ethan, we are so proud of you!!!!!!










2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I see you found the cute backgrounds. If you ever want help making a cute header just let me know. It looks great!
CRYSTAL!!! I'm so excited that you got in touch with me!! I love blogging and I am so excited to hear all about your cute little family. You look as beautiful as ever and you have two adorable kids!!! I just went private on my blog but I sent you an invite on your email.
Post a Comment