Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was great! First, on Friday night Seth and I went to our stake's valentine dance. It was fun to dance and spend time together.



Then, on Monday the kids woke up to see that the Valentine Fairy came to our house. The kids got new shirts, a few small toys (thanks to Wal-marts clearance toys), and some candy. They were so excited and woke me up awfully early to tell me that it was Valentines Day. They were so excited to get their surprises and have their school parties.



My Valentine's was pretty nice too. Ethan had got me some flowers and cookies and had them sitting out with a note he wrote all be himself. He had it on the table before I came downstairs. He is such a sweet little boy and is always thinking of doing nice things for others.Then my outer big present was that Seth got me GREAT tickets to see Reba McIntire and George Straight in concert when they come in April. I am sooooo excited!!!!

After I went to two school parties, and swimming lessons my parents came down and watched all 7 grand kids so that we could go out on Valentine's night! It was Awesome!  We weren't planning on it but when they offered we made reservations to a real nice place and Seth and I got to go out and have a very nice dinner. I love spending time with Seth.

Here are some cute pictures I have taken lately....





2 comments:

Stacia said...

Your kids are cute! I'm excited for you to go to the George and Reba concert!!! Remember how much we both loved Reba growing up? And I totally love George! I'm excited to hear all about it! It sounds like you had a great V-day! That is awesome that your Mom and Dad watched all the kids... what great Grandparents they are! You little Bella is getting so big! What a cutie pie!

TurnbaughFamilia said...

Our "Seven is Heaven"!!We loved watching them and so glad that You and Seth and Casey and Brynn had a romantical evening! :)!!