Friday, February 4, 2011

6 Months!


Our little Izzy, as Ciara calls her now, is 6 months old! We can't get enough of her sweetness, and just how adorable she is! We all love her to pieces and is such a joy in our family!

I took her to get some pictures taken, so here is Bella at 6 months!







At 6 months Bella loves to play. She loves it when Ethan and Ciara or anyone gives her attention and she gets lots of attention. She LOVES her baths and swimming. She loves to eat everything and anything. She has the cutest rolls ever as she weighs 17 lbs and 11 ounces. She is so happy and is always smiling, laughing, squealing, and talking. She doesn't sleep through the night, she doesn't take great naps, she has to be held by me all the time but I feel so blessed to be Bella's mommy!!!!

4 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

yummy! hope you get better sleep soon, mommy deserves a solid nap!

Katie said...

Super cute! I love the photos. I wish I would have gotten Amelia's pictures done at that age!

TurnbaughFamilia said...

She is just Adorable! I just want to bite her :)

Oveson's said...

So super cute....I love her big beautiful eyesso super cute....ok I have to ask the flowers behind her were they in the form of a blanket or separate or ?....I am so curious... lol